Re: practical organization next Solid Community phone conf

Hi Mitzi,
Hi everyone,

When I try to access the *survey*, I get :
You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organisation.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think that this is a mistake

--

Alexandre BOURLIER
06 51 71 08 21