Re: Provable claims

https://www.imsglobal.org/sites/default/files/Badges/OBv2p0Final/index.html
https://www.sbir.gov/sbirsearch/detail/1302459  (adam lake also works for
digital bazaar - he will know more about current status)

background:

The credentials CG was spun out of web-payments CG back in 2014
https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/2014/08/06/call-for-participation-in-credentials-community-group/

As the group proceeded, the decision was made to enable a 'verifiable
claims task-force' and since then, the work on 'verifiable claims' has
continued on...

the nature of the group work has changed substantially in recent times.
noting: https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/ to sign-up and find out

https://identity.foundation/  seemingly amongst the more recent derivatives
- whilst noting, solid based topologies, offer very different options to
what may otherwise be more narrowly defined, as to attend to specific
use-cases in a 'fit for purpose manner' that may not be holistically
considerate of what solid integration might help do...

the main repo for digital bazaar is https://github.com/digitalbazaar and
whilst i've made the continued suggestion that it would be great if they
integrated LDP amongst other things, afaik, that's yet to occur...

Manu can provide a more coherent situational analysis and is cc'd...

Timo.