Re: solid and dids

Heya,

DIDs are contributory to human identity / forming an 'inforg' - whilst,
imho - that's not really what the great benefit of that work is really
about.

DID's imho may be great for decentralising the commons - such as
wikipedia + computer vision + 'world wide web' (geo-mesh stuff)...

but my views on defining a human - isn't supported simply by a DID or for
that matter - a WebID-TLS cert.  IMHO - it's about a blend of various
semweb interoperable tech, which in-turn enables a person to define the
agent responding to queries of it - contextually - as a means to bring into
the equastion - the status of the observer', and/or other such complex
things, otherwise not capable of being supported simply by way of a
definition framework built off a hash / did.

timo.