Re: monthly Solid phone conf

Hello all,

I've been working on user-centric identity technologies for a long time,
e.g. the early versions of OpenID.
I also contributed to a number of other decentralization initiatives,
such as OStatus, FreedomBox, Unhosted, XDI, etc.

I have also worked with Solid a bit.

I now focus on DIDs <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/> and DID
Resolution <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-resolution/> (with DmitriZ),
and am curious if this work can be integrated with Solid.

Markus