Re: ActivityPub spec bug: Relation between Actors and Users of servers is undefined

<https://github.com/cwebber>

Pals, let's not stop at the first step, leaving the spec full of
inconsistencies, related to this bug!

If you don't have resources for this work, I could do these changes/fixes
myself, step-by-step as for a Code Review :-)
?!

@cwebber <https://github.com/cwebber> meant that the Working Group had
voted on a resolution to this issue, not that it had been resolved in-text
:)

@strugee <https://github.com/strugee> Reading my previous comment, I hope,
you see that the issue is far from being resolved?!