Yes: Meeting on 18th

Evan will chair, Tantek offers regrets (he'll be in CSS WG F2F in
Japan).    Amy & Chris, can you assemble an agenda?

If anyone has a problem with this late notice, please speak up, and
we'll figure out a way to make sure you're sufficiently involved in any
decisions that get made, or, if necessary, make it an unofficial meeting.

         -- Sandro