Re: Editorial comment - MUST, SHOULD, etc

David,

Lowercase is the new uppercase, apparently.  The relatively recently
completed annotation specifications are all lowercase too:
    https://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/
Along with any spec that uses the current respec stylesheets.

"Progress"

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson