Re: Meeting Tues 11th

Hi All --

Thanks, Amy, for the reminder, although I'm seeing it after the meeting already finished. My apologies for not showing up for recent meetings. I've been so busy cleaning out my mom's house + a little travel, that I put everything else on hold.

Since I'm not able to contribute anything toward the "deep geek" details that you are currently working on, I'm going to put my meeting attendance on pause. Pending the current WG schedule, this may mean the clock will run out before I get done with Mom's house.

I'm definitely interested to continue with the group once I get past my big personal push here, and when the CG starts.

I think the best way I might contribute, would be to offer to edit each document for "English" (e.g., spelling, grammar, clarity of writing, etc). If any of you would like that little bit of help, please let me know.

I'm proud off what you have all created to date! Yay for you!

  -- Ann