Re: New Webmention and Micropub drafts for review

The new working drafts have been published, thanks everyone!

   - https://www.w3.org/TR/webmention/
   - https://www.w3.org/TR/micropub/

Also fun to see that these are the first two specs to be published using
the new W3C stylesheet!
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tr-notifications/2016Mar/

----
Aaron Parecki