Re: Transition Request: FPWD for LDN (Social Web)

Thanks Amy,

On 07/19/2016 02:18 PM, Amy G wrote:
> Hi Wendy,
>
> The Social Web Working Group wishes to publish the FPWD of the rec-track
> document "Linked Data Notifications". This is a protocol for exchanging
> notifications data as RDF. (
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2016-07-19-minutes#resolution01)

That resolution has several participants asking for "a link to Social
Web Protocols somewhere up top like Status etc. to set context." Do you
plan to make that addition?

> Title: Linked Data Notifications
>
> URI: https://www.w3.org/TR/ldn/
>
> Editor's Draft: https://linkedresearch.org/ldn/

I note that the ED uses some additional annotation and display scripts
that should not be included in the /TR working draft.

> Estimated publication date: July 26

With confirmation of the above, I approve the publication and shortname.

Thanks!
--Wendy

> Abstraction: Linked Data Notifications is a protocol to facilitate
> exchanging messages between applications which serve as senders, receivers
> and/or consumers of RDF data.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amy

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)