Error in schema.org context or are we overlooking something ? Re: first user story for SoLiD & schema + v-card feedback

henry.story@bblfish.net wrote:
> So when one looks at the example of schema:Person and translates it
> to RDF one is pretty schocked to see:
>
> []  a :Person;
>     :address  [
>                  a :PostalAddress;
>                  :addressLocality "Seattle";
>                  :addressRegion "WA";
>                  :postalCode "98052";
>                  :streetAddress "20341 Whitworth Institute 405 N. Whitworth"
>      ];
>      :colleague "http://www.xyz.edu/students/alicejones.html",
>                 "http://www.xyz.edu/students/bobsmith.html";
>      :email "mailto:jane-doe@xyz.edu";
>      :image <http://json-ld.org/playground/janedoe.jpg>;
>      :jobTitle "Professor";
>      :name "Jane Doe";
>      :telephone "(425) 123-4567";
>      :url <http://www.janedoe.com> .
>

> So the postal address if fine, but the colleague as a link to a string
> representing a document is a complete no go for SoLiD. This means that
> SoLiD applications would need to guess now if a string was meant as a URL.
> How would that function for relative URLs? Would one have to try to
> dereference each name as a relative URL first before then trying to
display
> it?

To me that looks as if there is an error somewhere and that the two
strange lines should be:

      :colleague <http://www.xyz.edu/students/alicejones.html>,
                 <http://www.xyz.edu/students/bobsmith.html>;

The documentation states that the "Expected Type" for "colleague" is
"Person" but the JSON-LD context delivered from http://schema.org does
not say anything about "colleague".

Maybe Dan can resolve this?

Cheers,