Re: social-ACTION-41: Review with wendy to figure out best way forward with microformats

On 03/11/2015 11:38 PM, Harry Halpin wrote:
> I do not believe HTML4 or RDFa compatibility are required for any
> product of this Working Group, as I believe the profile attribute has
> been removed form HTML5. Thus, it's probably a good thing they aren't
> found.
>
>  I would move this to a microformats tracker.
Let's wait for discussion during next week face 2 face. AFAIK
microformats vocabulary currently doesn't provide dereferencable URIs

see also: https://github.com/mnot/I-D/issues/39

I agree that we shouldn't reuse this action and if needed create a new
ISSUE next week.