Re: process request -- was: Using a Smart Client

On 03/08/2015 11:54 AM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> On 03/08/2015 08:18 AM, henry.story@bblfish.net wrote:

AFAIK you can invite RRSAgent any time to #social IRC channel and

>> They are subscribed to the mailing list and attend calls.
>> However, I don't think there's any part of W3C process that
>> requires WG members to respond to every email they get. I suggest
>> that you try to chat with them over IRC as well, and we can raise
>> this issue on the next telecon.
>>
>>> Fine for raising it at the next teleconf.
> added to
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-03-10#Additional_Agenda_Items

Yes, it's important that everyone have their voices heard. It's normal
in W3C to use IRC and a wiki in addition to email. I do agree its a
problem when folks get "out of sync" with communication tools, which
is why weekly telecons are important.

         cheers,
              harry