Re: freezing the user stories

I think there are two possible spots you have hit confusion.

You have been told repeatedly that a user story is to define functionality
only, not vocabulary.  When asked how this could possibly effect your code
you said that naming is everything, implying that you have some incorrect
assumption that the story defines vocabulary.  User stories are just to
give us some set of required functionality for the APIs as we work on them.

The other place you could be mistaken is that you were incorrectly
conflating the Inbox user story with the concept of an "inbox" in pump.io
(as I understand it).  It was to illuminate this exact confusion that led
to the desire to change the user story name.  I suspect you are frustrated
because you incorrectly read the user story in this way and this change now
brings this to light.  The user story will only get more confusing with the
proposal to add "inbox" to the AS2 spec.  The fact is, when you look at the
functionality of the user story this is more along the lines of a "News
Feed" (Facebook), untitled home feed (Twitter), untitled posts feed
(Google+), untitled feed (LinkedIn).   Whereas "Inbox" is used for a
collection of direct messages to the user by both Facebook and LinkedIn.

The -0.5 was due to "lets see what happens on the mailing list", except
that was based on your claims to a discussion taking place here.  Which is
again, false.  You sent one e-mail, no one responded.  He then retracted
his dissension.  Your -1 was a complaint that this effected you
implementation, which as stated above is more a problem of your confusion
then of the user story.  Also, you were not on the call nor have you yet to
give a single concrete example of how this effects you.

Yes, you can re-open the issue at a later date.  That is the case with all
resolutions.  However, you had best have new information for us to review.