Re: Telecon 27 Jan 2015 18:00 UTC

On 01/27/2015 09:26 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> On 01/27/2015 03:17 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
>> Elf Pavlik: I appreciate the effort, but I've been asking people
>> for a few weeks to review the requirements list as it was.
>> Everyone has read it in its previous form.
>>
>> I don't understand the format you made, and I need to lead a
>> discussion on it today. If we're /really/ lucky, we can approve
>> them today and move forward on getting proposals for a social
>> API. If we have to have everyone look at a brand new document,
>> we're in for at least another week of revisions.
>>
>> For these reasons, I've reverted the document to its previous
>> form. I copied the form you did to here:
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Pelf/Social_API_requirements
>>
>> If you'd like to make changes to the substance -- adding new
>> requirements, e.g. -- great. But don't re-architect the entire
>> page within 24 hours of when we're supposed to approve it.
> Please accept my apologies Evan, not the best timing to change
> structure indeed!
>
> Could we maybe work a little on this together (remotely) tomorrow?
> Clearer structure can also help with linking requirements to
> relevant the *Use Cases* from IG as well as to implementations.

It seems that the main difference is that Elf is trying to use a
generic CRUD template, I guess assuming that LDP would make the most
sense.

Could just make a separate page Elf showing how Evan's current
requirements can be addressed by CRUD (and which ones are not
obviously able to be done in that way)?

   cheers,
      harry