Re: FYI: Interval Vocabulary

hello james.

On 2015-01-14 18:55, James M Snell wrote:
> Just wanted to make folks aware of this..
>    http://ns.jasnell.me/interval

just wondering (and since we'll be needing this in a variety of places,
but also try to make sure we're re-using concepts as much as we can
throughout all of AS): (how) does this relate to startTime and endTime
of activities, which effectively also is such an interval, right? any
idea of how to tie those things together?

thanks,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |