Re: Server administrator & accounts on shared instances (+ToS)

On 02/22/2015 06:04 PM, Ben wrote:
> Getting tired of defending -1 votes.  Just vote +1 it if you think its
> important.  Thats the point of voting isn't it?
Your *question* (note your use of ?) gave me impression that you may
assume limiting our work to deployment patterns promoted by IndieWeb
community. I think we still need to properly document this topic to
avoid confusion in a future.

Also, even while I host only my own account as the only account, I still
act as an admin of that server, so always we have role of server
administrator, also in IndieWeb style deployments. It makes a lot of
sense to me to provide means for people to report to me that they might
find content published by me offending in some ways I simply couldn't
foresee. Plain comments will not do the job here, since I may not keep
up with all the possible comments and instead choose to prioritize
notifications of someone flagging something published by me as
inappropriate...

Evan, should I add all those replies directly under Ben's *question* on
a wiki page? IMO it may get confusing if we start getting in longer
conversations there...