Re: Social user stories -- time to vote

So yeah I created these (note to those who have gone through stories
already):

* Share content with single individuals
* Profile visibility
* Chat rooms
* Creating web pages
* Moving of identities

Especially the "chat" and "web page" two are kinda content specific, but
I wasn't sure if they should be included so created them just to be
sure.. Some notes in the wiki regarding them too. I'm guessing it should
just all be "content" at this page, regardless what the content is? Also
not sure if a chat would fall into the scope in the protocol level.

Account migration is an interesting thing which I didn't include from
diaspora* side because of the sheer complexity of the subject (eg not
first version stuff). red#matrix has their implementation already, so I
included their user story.

Thanks,
Jason