Re: do types influence behavior?

hello henry.

On 2015-02-11 9:28 , henry.story@bblfish.net wrote:
> My guess is that this is what used to be grouped under "Developer Stories".
> It is something along the lines:
> 1. Conchita develops an Android client
> 2. During development she notices that people sometimes miss out data, so to give a better user experience she builds very light weight RDFS inferencing into her client to fill in the missing data

unfortunately we cannot push this into the client. you as somebody
consuming AS from some AS ecosystem want to know what will be delivered
to you if you ask for "respond" activities. there are different ways how
we can answer this question (including "all kinds of things can happen,
don't count on the behavior or your AS ecosystem to be consistent or
predictable"), but we have to answer it.

cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |