Re: Applied invited experts

On 12/12/2015 10:46 AM, Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
> Jason Robinson writes:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> We have four people in the "Applied for Membership" section in the wiki
>> (https://www.w3.org/Social/WG#Applied_for_Membership).
>>
>>   From my part, I would really encourage inviting especially Michael
>> Vogel of Friendica and Frank Karlitschek of ownCloud. Is there a process
>> that the WG follows regarding timetable to process applicants?
> Seconded.

I just looked at the four entries.  One (Rene) was accepted some time
ago; I removed that entry.  One (Tibor) is confusing; it's more than a
year old, and I can't find a record of what happened with it.
Hopefully one of the chairs can.   The other two (Frank and Michael) do
not appear to have filed applications.  I've added a note to this effect
and asked that submission dates be put there so it's easier to
cross-check in the future.    (The application software is ancient and
annoying, but I haven't seen it drop anything yet.)

       -- Sandro