Re: github workflow

On 3 December 2015 at 12:50, Ben <ben@thatmustbe.me> wrote:

> Woops, sorry, didn't mean to send that, was just gathering links.
>
> Those links let you turn off "Automatic Watching" which is the
> "opt-in" you have set for all github.  I don't think this can be set
> per org.
>
> Also, you can unfollow whole repositories, no need to use a spam filter.
>
> What part are you objecting to?

'Please could also the w3c part be removed from the name as, as far as I
understand it, it's not part of the official w3c process" -- the name of
the org is w3c-social.  Unless it's officially w3c endorsed work, and I
dont think it should be in this case, that's going to confuse people into
thinking it's somehow official.  It confused me, for example.