Re: Sandro needs host # for social meetings

Apologies, I'm out of the office till Sept 7th (in Brazil for W3C
recruiting next week and will have a packed meeting schedule, so its
I'll be unable either the IG or WG meetings as well sadly enough). I
have no idea what a 'call out' number is (Sandro I assume wants WebEx to
call him rather than to call WebEx), but if someone tells me how to get
it I'll retrieve it. Otherwise, I'll sort this out after Sept 7th in
person at MIT.

   cheers,
        harry