Re: a user liking a post

On 08/23/2015 08:00 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> If there's no currently reusable equivalent of http://ontologi.es/like#likes
> in AS2 or another vocab, I think I'll stick to that until an alternative
> presents itself.
>
> The former is already in use by openlink, so I think it makes sense to
> reuse that, at this point in time.

Makes sense! I see need for a strategy which allows people to start with
all kind of independent vocabularies (AS2.0 extension if one prefers to
see it this way) which later can converge in way which leaves clear
upgrade path for machines. Some thoughts in recent IRC logs:
http://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2015-08-20/line/1440086705563