Re: WebEx woes

Hi Chris,
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I think no matter what we use for
voice we will want to stick to IRC for logging, queueing, etc.

How many people has Mumble been successfully used with? It's one thing for
a system to handle a handful of people it's another for it to handle a
dozen. These things can quickly degrade as the number increases. Maybe we
could try and if it doesn't work fallback onto WebEx.

When the W3C announced the sunsetting of Zakim they said they were
continuing to investigate other possibilities. Maybe the team (Sandro,
Harry, Wendy) could give us an update as to whether any progress has been
made on this front? I'd like to know whether they looked into Mumble for
example.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org> wrote on 08/11/2015
10:24:13 AM: