Re: Anyone can say anything about anything

Amy G wrote:
> I think "This fundamentally allows people to remix "social" data with
> data from other domains" is a particularly important point, and whilst
> actually doing so is out of scope of the group, we obviously shouldn't
> produce anything that blocks this potential.

I disagree that this is out of scope. It should become a requirement
based on user stories.

In fact a proposed (but rudimentary and unfinished) related user story
exists:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/More_user_stories#Linked_Data_integration

(Yes, data visualization itself is out of scope, the formulation will be
changed. But also note that the indiewebcamp view regarding user stories
is not binding for the W3C and the Social WG.)

Cheers,
Andreas