Re: 11% of indonesians dont know facebook is part of the internet

I'm not sure it's important that they understand what they're using - as
long as they see the benefits.

Over 2 billion people have joined the Internet since Facebook launched.
It's the most seamless, most far-reaching social platform ever created, and
to them, it's always been there. It makes sense that they'd be confused.

Perhaps our job is to ensure that the web as a platform is good enough to
support lots of well-designed, seamless social applications? I wouldn't
worry too much about Facebook in itself.

--
*Ben Werdmuller*
CEO & co-founder, Known

Known, Inc | 421 Bryant St | San Francisco, CA 94107