Re: Removing "to", "bcc", and "bto"

Useful info, thank you. My question then becomes: can we simplify by using
"cc"/"bcc" only for the direct messaging case and eliminate the explicit
indirect messaging ("secondary" audience). That secondary audience is still
there, of course, but implementations would rely on heuristics or out of
band information (such as followers, social graph relationships, etc). Note
that we can use the Mention object in the "tag" property to serve the
purpose of inline mentions.