Re: Definition of Collection and LDP Paging

> On 24 Apr 2015, at 20:34, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:
>

>> JSON-LD is an RDF format is it not? Then the minimal test of correctness
>> is that  the other examples describe isomorphic graphs as defined by the
>> RDF Semantics specification.
> I already added automated tests which compares Turtle examples to
> JSON-LD ones and started PR for similar tests for RDFa examples!
> https://travis-ci.org/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams

Really great work Elf !  Testable specifications are really nice useful, and integration into Travis even better.

> (looks like something got broken in last merges :( )

Well at least it is visible. Does the failure of the test not appear on the page before the
merge takes place?

Henry

PS. If you need a place to stay in Paris, then we have a bed here near gare du Nord.

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/