Re: Proposal: Remove Inverse Properties from vocabulary

On 04/12/2015 05:42 PM, James M Snell wrote:
> Pull Request: https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/pull/95
>
> These were largely speculative from the beginning. None of the user
> stories really defend their inclusion and a developer can easily use
> extensions to add them back in later if necessary. Recommend removing.

replied on github :)

James, what do you think about trying to start just one mailing list
thread per topic? I have impression that now we sometimes end up with
2-3 threads
1) automated from Issue creation in tracker
2) proposal
3) resolution / pull request notification

Maybe we could simply try to always reply on first thread open for
particular topic? Even if it means replying to oneself ;)

Thanks!