Re: Social API layers

hello evan.

On 2014-10-28, 13:07, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> I posted today on the wiki a diagram that outlines my thinking about the
> social API.
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/images/5/54/Social-api-layers.png

i like it a lot when i look at it as a series of resources you want to
expose, in increasing layers of rich functionalities.

what i don't like as much is all these hard-coded URI paths. it would be
great to focus on resource design, and then use links to make popular
interaction paths navigable for clients. and as a starting point in this
web of interlinked resources, something like
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-json-home-02 would be very
helpful. we should corner mark next time we see him and tell him to
start pushing this thing forward again....

cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |