Re: TPAC: Schema.org and Social WG ( legal / technical )

Like Sam, I have absolutely no interest in talking about anything but the
technical aspects. That said, the governance issue is relevant in that we
have specific use cases in mind for Actions but we cannot implement against
a model that can be changed at any time at a whim. We require a stable,
vendor-neutral target to implement against and that's what I'll be
advocating for at the break-out.

- James