RE: TPAC: Schema.org and Social WG ( legal / technical )

On 23 Okt 2014 at 11:39, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> If we have possibility of remote participation then me, and maybe
> Markus, could join technical discussion as well. I will do my best to

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate.. not even remotely.

> catch up with current state of art in Hydra CG and try my best to
> represent it remotely in conversation in case Markus can't connect on
> that day. Maybe also we could take a look at making update to
> 'Integration of Hydra into Schema.org' draft
> http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/schema.org/

That document was created to help with the design of Actions in Schema.org. It doesn't make much sense to update it at this stage IMO. I made it clearer in the document that it is an outdated draft and serves purely as historical reference.

Cheers,
Markus

--
Markus Lanthaler