Re: Agenda for conference call 7 Oct 2014

On 10/06/2014 04:11 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> The agenda for the upcoming conference call is here:
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2014-10-07
>
> We'll be meeting at 1700 UTC/1PM EDT/10AM PDT. Phone in +1-617-761-6200,
> code is "SOCL" (7625).
Thanks Evan!

If someone can already step up to scribe tomorrow it could save us some
time during the call: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Scribes

I scribed only during short Social IG meeting, and still often having
issues with audio over SIP. Friend offered me Skype gift card so soon I
hope to have it sorted out!

> We're currently reviewing AS 2.0, so this is a good time for asking
> questions or making comments.
I keep adding comments to github issues:
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues

Till tomorrow :)