Re: Strategy for better collaboration within the group and with other groups

I agree with James that in general we should concentrate on one
deliverable at a time.

Note there are *many* possibly relevant CGs. We did outreach to all of
those mentioned in the charter when the WG and IG began.  However, CGs
are not officially standards-track and the W3C does not necessarily
endorse, or even follow, their work - with nearly a thousand CGs, that
would be cognitively impossible. Working Group members are feel free to
help outreach in anyway they see fit if they see overlap.