Re: Collection/Container design - AS, Hydra, LDP, SIOC, ...

On 11/09/2014 02:32 PM, James M Snell wrote:
> The key point for me is that AS1 style collections just work. They
> address exactly what is needed in a clear simple way.
How do you define "what is needed", do you have a list of use cases
which you consider current AS design covering?

> We don't need to
> complicate them and we don't need to reconcile them with any other
> model... At least not in the spec.
I think we should ASAP clarify within a group how we see collaboration
among various relevant efforts! I see current situation quite
problematic. I'll write dedicated email focused on it later today and
will propose it as an agenda point for our next teleconf!