Re: @SocialWebWG twitter account?

On 12/31/2014 08:36 PM, Erik Wilde wrote:
> hello elf.
hi erik :)

> On 2014-12-31 08:24, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
>> Who controls https://twitter.com/SocialWebWG ?
>
> that would be me.
cool! one mystery solved ;)

>> I would find it useful if everyone in a group could ask for (re)tweeting
>> something from it now and then, but AFAIK person who controls it
>> currently stays unknown...
>
> i'd be happy to use the account in any way that seems to work best for
> the WG. i simply created it because i thought that a twitter presence
> might be useful, and i am (trying to) tweeting stuff that may be of
> interest, which are mostly meeting agendas/minutes to far.
thank you for doing that, much appreciated!
i updated https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg#Social_Media

can on occasions WG members email or twitter pm you asking if you could
retweet something relevant? for example cases like:
https://twitter.com/harryhalpin/status/549270816295096320

> cheers and a happy new year!
cheers + best wishes to everyone observing special dates of gregorian
calendar!

i already enjoy 'new year' for over a week since days started getting
longer on northern hemisphere after solstice :)