Re: Telecon 2 Dec 2014

Evan Prodromou writes:

> We'll have our regular Tuesday call tomorrow at 18h UTC.
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2014-12-02
>
> A few big requests:
>
>   * If you haven't yet, please update your schedule for next spring in
>     http://doodle.com/3cfvrfqr6n9cgdzs so we can establish a date tomorrow.
>   * APIs:
>       o We've had good analyses of quite a few APIs. See
>         https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/Patterns.
>       o I'd like to have presentations about a few more APIs on that
>         list -- especially ones that don't support a traditional social
>         network model (e.g., no connections between users).

Elf asked me to do ananalysis of the Flickr API (disclaimer: I've never
used Flickr or its API) and I started on it:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/Flickr_API

However it's not finished.  I could do a presentation on it tomorrow,
but it won't be a complete presentation.  I could also do a more
complete presentation next week (probably preferable?)

 - Chris