Re: Time of WG Calls (was Re: Minutes of first official WG meeting: August 26th)

Hi,

I'm sorry you missed the call. As I announced last week and indicated in
today's agenda, the time for the weekly call of the Working Group is
now:Tuesdays at 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes. Check your timezone
for your local time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Social+Web+WG+meeting&iso=20140826T13&p1=43

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group

Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it> wrote on
08/26/2014 12:41:02 PM: