Re: Bassetti slides for AC meeting

From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 17:48:03 -0400
To: "Bassetti, Ann" <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>
CC: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
On 5/9/2012 4:26 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:

> Here is my draft of how I would present our work on the diagrams, etc,
> at the upcoming AC meeting.Feedback welcome!
>
> -- Ann

Thanks, Ann that looks good.

Meanwhile I caught up with Harry.  You'll all recall that he was going
to make some initial recommendations on standardization.  We agreed that
they should be first socialized with the task force.

So, attached is the integrated slide set for our task force for the AC
meeting.   It has the boilerplate outline.  It has placeholders for
Ann's slides and Steve's slides.  And in slides 6-9 it has a draft of
the initial ideas for standardization.

Comments are welcome.

Jeff