From: Sunruinan [mailto:sunruinan@huawei.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 02:35 AM
To: Bassetti, Ann; public-socialweb@w3.org <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Subject: 答复: social diagram v4a uploaded

Hi Ann,

It seemed that there is no privacy control in current block diagram. For social network, it should allow a user to control his/her profile only be accessed by some friends or groups. And when do sharing, the user can point out the target group or users. The user who is not in the target group can't access to the shared content. May be current block Social Graph-Access Control has include privacy control, but I'm not sure what's that block actually meaning.

Best Regards!

Ruinan Sun
华为技术有限公司 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 755 28970141
Fax: +86 755 28979048
Email: sunruinan@huawei.com
地址:深圳市龙岗区坂田华为基地 邮编:518129
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com