social diagram v4a uploaded

From: Bassetti, Ann <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 19:37:41 -0700
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Hi All --

I just made a couple small corrections to the block diagram, as pointed out in the meeting this morning.  The technologies listed under "Login" were inadvertently left out.  Ditto, I believe, the ones under "Discovery".

I added both back in, called it v4A, and loaded both a new PPT and PDF to the wiki, in the same spot.

I hope this is correct.  Feel free to make changes!

  -- Ann

Ann Bassetti
Associate Technical Fellow
Boeing Information Technology