Re: Re-org of chart

I see what you're saying better, but it's still not really clear yet.  I
agree to look at what is happening to outline a standard, but don't have an
opinion right now about what to look at for examples for a 'yes', or more
specifically for where critical mass is to differentiate from the need to
let it be vs. standardize.

Getting to those 'yes' items is the process we're involved in though so
it's not surprising.

Lloyd

--
Lloyd Fassett