RE: Pre-Telecon Introductions

Hi. Everyone.

I am Wonsuk Lee, from standards research center at ETRI which is public research institute of Korea.
Now I am participated in next generation web project, even if I am not sure what is this until now. :)
But anyway I believe social web is one of important issues in terms of standardization for next generation web.

Within the WG, I'd mainly interested in the both portability and privacy of Social Data.
Because Social data could be quite important sources for various kind of services in the web.
For clearly doing this, I believe we have to overcome privacy issues.

Within W3C, I am also involved in the Media Annotation WG[1] and Ubiquitous Web Application WG[2].

In outside of W3C, I am also participated in the MXM(MPEG Extensible Middleware) BoG(Break out Group)[3] in the MPEG standardization activity. The MXM BoG is interested in the APIs of popular services in the web and
One of candidates is the APIs of social web for supporting the interworking with various kind of social services.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/

[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/