Re: Checking on the list + Elgg

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:32:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: Miquel Martin <miquel.martin@nw.neclab.eu>
Cc: public-social-web-talk@w3.org
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Miquel Martin wrote:

> Hi!
> This list is uncharacteristically quite since our last phone call! How
> are things going? When do we meet again?

Keep using the list to discuss!!

Basically, the charter has been finalized and submitted to the W3C [1]. We
should know shortly about the next steps for the group. My guess is it may
take a week or two to sort out things fro the W3C end, but then we will
begin our weekly telecons.

[1]http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/drafts/soccharter.html

--
 				--harry