Re: Results of Questionnaire

Hi all,

I thought I had subscribed to this mailing list a while ago, but
clearly not.  So I missed all the discussion going on here. Sorry
about that.

We have been very busy in the foaf+ssl camp developing more demos,
filling out details of the protocol, and more all listed at
	http://esw.w3.org/topic/foaf+ssl
So I just did not see the time fly by.

So with that in mind, I like Danbri's latest charter as it is very
inclusive and open. I agree the first stage of this process has to be
about evaluating what is out there, what the big problems are, what
pieces are, and getting everyone to communicate.

I'll join the teleconf this evening,

	Henry