Preparation for Teleconference March 4

Hi Harry,

I went to the teleconference web page to see the updates.

I found that there are a number of exclamation marks that say things like
"Edit conflict-other version" and "Edit conflict- your version".

Would you please explain what a user is supposed to do in this case?

Also please note that over the past week or two several people who have not
participated in the survey have made updates to the expanded charter wiki
page, putting their names and so forth.

I think we want to be sure to keep track of all that during the conference
call.

Regards,

Christine

cperey@perey.com