Re: Proposal: Keep Group Unified, Don't Divide into Taskforces

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 12:21:21 -0500 (EST)
To: public-social-web-talk@w3.org
Note that I have modified the telecon web-page [1] so that we take into
account the results of the questionnaire and specify that we follow W3C
Process. Lastly, I have separated the question of deliverables from
task-forces, as these are different questions and have been proposed
separately 48 hours ahead of telecon.

"Question 4: Agree on whether or not to use task-force based model."

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SocialWebTeleconferences