Note: Cc'ing public-social-web-talk no longer necessary for Social Web XG

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 23:36:30 +0300
To: "public-xg-socialweb@w3.org" <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>
Cc: "public-social-web-talk@w3.org" <public-social-web-talk@w3.org>
Quick note -

   Looking at the archives for "public-social-web-talk@w3.org" [1],
I've noticed for the last month almost all messages have been directly
from the "public-xg-socialweb@w3.org". While we've done a pretty good
job cc'ing, the Social Web XG is open to all via the Invited Expert
process, and we've given everyone about a month to sign up as an
invited expert or member representative for the Social Web XG, so I do
not believe it is necessary for the XG to cc all its communication to
the public-social-web-talk list from hereon.

   However, feel free to continue using public-social-web-talk@w3.org
for general discussion about the Social Web! And if you have any
questions or want to join the Social Web XG, just ping me or visit the
web-page, which has Invited Expert forms linked to the front-page.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-social-web-talk/2009May/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009May/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/