Re: Poll: Who would join Social Web XG(s)? 1 or 2 XGs? Telecons?

Hi All

I am AC rep at W3C for another company, outside of this I am also a
principle owner at myJournal (http://myjournal.com) an business/social
network system that is in semi-live-BETA being tested. It is built on
the Wordpress MU platform that has been extensively re-written.

We would be more than happy to join the Social Web XG and can bring
user-feedback and expectations of social networking systems in an
business environment to the table.

Not sure about attending workshops in the near future but if it is
feasible we would attend.

Thanks

Vincent

Vincent Zegna