Re: Poll: Who would join Social Web XG(s)? 1 or 2 XGs? Telecons?

From: Peter Ferne <petef@jivatechnology.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:51:55 +0000
Cc: public-social-web-talk@w3.org
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>

On 23 Jan 2009, at 16:43, Harry Halpin wrote:
> Two quick questions - please respond to list if possible!
>
> 1) Who would join the Social Web XG? Please add if you are a W3C
> member
> or not, and if your organization would join W3C.

Probably, though the time I could devote would be limited. Not a W3C
member and not likely to become one. We are an angel funded startup.

> 2) Would you prefer one or two XGs? One XG focused on interoperability
> between exisiting work on the social web, and another focused on Best
> Practices? Or should these be done as one XG?

Two, for tighter focus.

> 3) Regardless of one or two XGs, different telecons but same
> listserv to
> facilitate communication? Or one telecon?

Different telecons.

Unfortunately I haven't met most of you as I wasn't able to attend the
workshop a the last moment due to other commitments.
--
Peter Ferne,  +44 (0)7970 942 261,  petef@jivatechnology.com